24/7 emergency number in case of problems: (+352) 55 66 55 66 or (+352) 24 66 16 11

Report a move

Are you moving?

What do I have to do if I move?

Let us know about your move as soon as possible so that we can complete the formalities before you move in. If you have forgotten to notify us of your move, we will take care of the change as soon as possible. In any case, your supply is assured at any time.

Fill in the following form and send it back to us. You can also report your move online.

Request a change

Click here to request the change online. Save the completed document and send it to us by email, fax or post.

(We recommend downloading the document and filling it out in Acrobat Reader)

Check network availability

Check if natural gas is available at your new address.


about moving

What is the degree-day principle?

There is a direct correlation between outdoor temperature and energy consumption. The number of degree days is a value that determines how often the outdoor temperature is below the heating threshold temperature, the threshold temperature at which heating is usually switched on. This value is given in kelvin and is high when outdoor temperatures remain cold for a long time. In Luxembourg, the index used to determine the heat loss of a building is set at an ambient temperature of 20 °C for a heating threshold temperature of 15 °C.

I am already a SUDenergie customer. What do I have to do if I move?

If you want to move and remain a SUDenergie customer, please download and complete the following document: “fiche de résiliation de contrat + reprise d’une nouvelle installation”. In this document, please tell us when you are moving (the exact date you will be moving in), your new address and the name of the new/previous tenant (for your old and new flat). We need the information about the new and previous tenants to avoid mistakes.

When I move, do I have to take over the previous tenant’s natural gas contract?

As long as you have your own meter, you can decide whether you want SUDenergie to be your natural gas supplier.

I am renting. Can I still become a SUDenergie customer?

In principle, you can switch to SUDenergie as a tenant, provided that you (and not the landlord) subscribe to SUDenergie.

If you wish to change gas supplier as a tenant, you must first determine whether you have your own gas meter and whether your rental contract does not contain a ‘choice of energy supplier’ clause.

Can my gas supply be interrupted if I switch gas suppliers?

No, by law (GRD), you are guaranteed an uninterrupted gas supply.